1. Ceres Soup Lunches in Village Café on Mondays 12noon-130pm
2. Café at Springfield every Wednesday 10.30 -12 noon. This Wednesday – music session – all musicians welcome!
3. Prayer Group: The next monthly prayer group meeting will be on Tuesday 5th March in Springfield church hall. The weekly meetings in Kemback are on hold at present until weather improves Housegroup meets on Tuesday, 10.00am at Ella's house.in Ceres Main Street.
4. Dundee Refugee Support. We will be taking donations of clothing, camping equipment, bedding, mobility aids, etc., through to Dundee on the first Wednesday of each month. Please check the notice board for further details or contact Myra Todd on 01334 828284.
5. The Guild meets at 2pm in Kemback Church Hall on Monday 25th February. Jennifer Liandu, from Signpost International, will talk about its worldwide work, particularly in Dundee.
6. CKS Newsletter will be re-starting in time for Easter. Watch this space!
7. How will you support Fairtrade this Fairtrade Fortnight, 25th Feb - 10th March? Why don't you join in with the Cupar Fair Trade Town competition? Forms are available through the schools, participating shops and Cupar Library, or contact Margaret for a copy by email on 07732972965, or . Ends 18th March
8. Kemback Hall Thursdays 7.15-8.15pm. Exercise to music of the 40's, 50's and 60's. After the winter break, we hope to resume this enjoyable class with our instructor, physiotherapist Elaine Hughes. Please register in advance with Sheena Sturrock, email
9. The Kirk Session meets to look at the accounts on Thursday, 28th February at 7pm in the Manse.
10. The Annual Stated Meeting of the congregation will take place after 11.00am morning worship at Ceres on Sunday 31st March.
11. Next Sanctuary takes place in Ceres Church Wednesday 27th February at 12noon (followed by soup) and at 6.30pm (followed by coffee.) The Church will, of course, be open all day every day as usual.