INTIMATIONS FOR 7th April
1. Ceres Soup Lunches in Village Café on Mondays 12noon-130pm
2. Café at Springfield every Wednesday 10.30 -12 noon.
3. Prayer Group: Weekly prayer meetings resume in Kemback church on Wednesday at 10.30am. The next monthly Prayer Group meeting will be on Tuesday 7th May in Ceres Session Hall. All welcome. Housegroup meets on Tuesday, 10.00am when we begin our Celtic Lent study. Anyone interested is welcome to join us.
4. NEWSLETTER:The Easter Newsletter is now out. Copies available for those without email, and for people to deliver to others who can't be at church or don't have email so as to maximise the distribution. In Kemback, the copies are at the front door; in Ceres they are on both sides of the vestibule, under the shelves where the hymnbooks are
5. Dundee Refugee Support. We will be taking donations of clothing, camping equipment, bedding, mobility aids, etc., through to Dundee on the first Wednesday of each month. Please check the notice board for further details or contact Myra Todd on 01334 828284 or Elspeth Salter on 01334 828624
6. Food bank needs: Tinned potatoes, hot chocolate, sugar. tins, puddings curried chicken or beef, jam and marmalade, corned beef., fruit juice/squash, men’s shaving foam, washing up liquid and washing powder
Kemback Hall Thursdays 7.15-8.15pm. Exercise to music of the 40's, 50's and 60's. The class will resume on Thursday 28th March with our instructor, physiotherapist Elaine Hughes. Please register in advance with Sheena Sturrock, email email@example.com
8. Next Sanctuary takes place in Ceres Church Wednesday 24th April at 12noon (followed by soup) and at 6.30pm (followed by coffee.) The Church will, of course, be open all day every day as usual.
9. Session meets on Wednesday 10th April at 7pm in the Manse.
10. Volunteers required to help with the Easter Egg hunt on the afternoon of Easter Sunday 21st March and also for leaflet distribution in Ceres before the event. Please speak to Jim. DONATIONS OF EASTER EGGS VERY WELCOME!